Starting off in 1987 as a single man shop, owner Kevin VanVolkinburg saw an opportunity and seized the moment. With an extensive background in construction and remodeling, a cabinet shop seemed like a great opportunity to pursue his passion of woodworking.
Soon after the purchase of VanBeek’s Carpentry Shop from original owner John VanBeek, Kevin looked seriously at manufacturing cabinet doors. At this time he purchased the machinery changed the name to what it is today and began the journey. Little did he know this decision would grow into the company it is today.
After 5 location moves, and a dramatic increase in employees, building size and output, VanBeek’s continues to grow at a steady pace. While the future is always unknown, VanBeek’s as a company will continue to grow.
It is our mission at VanBeek’s to provide the highest quality wood products and services possible to our customers. It means striving for quality and excellence in everything we do and the way we do it. It also means being satisfied with nothing less. Our company objectives are to:
- Strive to increase the expertise of each employee through education, training, and experience.
- Concentrate on customer development in order to build a stable volume of continuing business.
- Develop new accounts which can be retained through service and competence.
- Practice responsive management so as to maximize service to customers and satisfaction to our employees.
- Be innovative with new approaches to problems that are not being solved by traditional approaches.
In this competitive marketplace, it is our mission to develop relationships based on integrity and trust. It is only by conducting ourselves in such a manner that we can achieve our goals.